Welcome to the Wildcat Family! We are so glad to have join us this year!

We offer Pre-K through Fifth Grade classes.

To make the enrollment process easier, please bring the following items with you to register your child:

(Student must be registered by Parent/ Legal Guardian)

*Child's Birth Certificate

*Child's Social Security Card

*Child's Shot Record

* Parent/ Legal Guardian's Drivers License

* 3 CURRENT Proofs of Residency (one MUST be an utility bill)

*Drop Slip/ Report Card from previous school (if child was previously enrolled in school before)

*Custody Papers (if applicable)

* Proof of all Household income (Pre-K only)

If an utility bill is not in your name, you will need to bring in the person you are living with & the following documents:


*Residency Affidavit provided by the school & notarized by a notary (good for CURRENT school year only & will need to be done every school year)

 *Driver's License of Resident

 *Driver's License of Parent/Guardian (must reflect current address)

 *3 CURRENT Proofs of Residency (1 MUST be an utility bill) with Resident's name

 *Drop Slip/Report Card from Previous School (if child has been enrolled in school before)

 *Child's Birth Certificate

 *Child's Social Security Card

 *Child's Shot Record

 *Parent/Guardian's Driver's License

 *Custody Papers (if applicable)

*Proof of all Household Income (Pre-K Only)

If you have any questions, please contact us!



Pre-K & K


March 23

9 a.m. - 12 p.m.

Click the button below to find the correct school to enroll at!

Pay Online Fees
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle

© 2017 Walker Elementary 

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean